Sunday, February 17, 2013

Tussies, tussies, and more tussies


I know i have become quite addicted to these little treasures! I hope you have too. So today i started a few new tussies. I forgot to take pics of the tp roll before i covered it, so here are the pics from after i covered them with my images...

 
 
There are many different methods to adhere your images. I chose to use hot glue to seat the ends down. you could use mod podge, pva, tape runner, atg gun, score tape, any of these will do just fine. Next i just played around with my decorations and embellishments until i liked the way they looked...
 




 
Now you glue down your pretties and you will have a beautiful tussie to fill to the brim with goodies for whomever your recipient is...
 



 
stay tuned for the easy tutorial on my handmade butterflies! by the way my camera has the date messed up. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment